What is Oxygen Concentrator?
An oxygen concentrator is a device that concentrates the oxygen from a gas supply by selectively removing nitrogen to supply an oxygen-enriched product gas stream. Two methods in common use are pressure swing adsorption and membrane gas separation.
The latest Owgels Oxygen Concentrator is designed and assembled to meet the growing demand and cost contest faced by service providers. Oxymed delivers more than 5 liters per minute with high oxygen concentration across all ow rates. Improved Longevity 2 built in fans that ensures the compressor is cooled for prolong life. With no rebuilding / replacement of compressor for 5 years*, it ensures lowest ‘Total Life Cost’ of the product. Visual and audible alarms for low oxygen concentration, low pressure, power failure and service warning.
To compare product click here – oxygen concentrator
- Inbuilt Nebulizer
- PSA ( Pressure Swing Adsorption technology)
- Large LCD display ( Total hour count with timer )
- Alarms for Low concentration, Low pressure,
- Power failure and Service warning Unique Push type Humidifier Bottle.
- Unrivaled industrial design CE, FDA, ISO 90012015 & ISO 134852003 Certified.
- Only machine with Dual Filters. Humidity Filter & HEPA Filter
S P E C I F I C A T I O N S
Dimensions 13.4 in. W×11.8 in. D×25.6 in. H (34 cm W×30 cm D×65 cm H)
Weight 41.9 lbs (19 kg)
Flow Specifications 1 LPM-5 LPM
Oxygen Concentration 93% (+3%, -3%)
Voltage AC220V/50Hz Power Consumption 350 Watts Sound < 50dB(A)
Environmental Limit Conditions Operating Conditions 5 to 55 Storage -20 to 60
Tested for high altitudes